|August 29, 2018: NO MENU? R U FU--ING KIDDING? Read More|
|June 8, 2018: MENU PLEASE! Read More|
|May 23, 2018: NEW RELEASES with MENUS! Read More|
|May 9, 2018: Exclusive DVDs Read More|
Before making a purchase from AsianScreens (UpNext), please read the information below (hereafter, referred to as "The Agreement") to familiarize yourself with the nature of products sold on AsianScreens, our policies regarding purchases made from us and our standard order-processing procedures. Please note that AsianScreens (UpNext) considers the act of making a purchase from AsianScreens.com complete acknowledgement on the part of the buyer that he/she has read and fully understands "The Agreement". Any questions about "The Agreement" can be emailed to us via our contact us page. AsianScreens is not responsible for customer dissatisfaction stemming from lack of complete awareness and understanding of "The Agreement" and what is implied by "The Agreement".
For Frequently Asked Questions, please click here to view them.
AsianScreens ships to most countries, but you MUST be over the age of 18. Please email us via our contact us page for specific information regarding this policy.
All of the movies you see on our site are censored unless otherwise noted in our catalog. Censored movies contain matrices (mosaics) that blur male/female genitalia.
VIEWING/COMPATIBILITY OF DVDs
VIEWING/COMPATIBILITY OF VCDs
- AsianScreens does NOT guarantee playback of DVD titles we ship on all brands/models of DVD players. We recommend, however, that they be viewed using DVD players that support the DVD-R format.
- Should you be concerned about whether our DVDs are compatible on your DVD player, we recommend an initial purchase of 1 DVD. For a partial listing of DVD players that are likely to be compatible, please click here.
- Those of you who wish to view DVDs on your PC will require both a DVD-ROM and DVD software such as Intervideo WinDVD available at www.corel.com or Cyberlink PowerDVD available at www.gocyberlink.com.
- If at first a DVD you purchase from us does not play when inserted, please try ejecting it and then reinsert it into your player.
- DVD movie times listed on our site are approximate. Please note that movie components such as special features, multiple-angle shots and photo galleries do contribute towards DVD movie lengths and thus, perceived differences in the actual length of a title may be a result of not accounting for said components.
- Please note that DVD titles on our site may differ in quality and relevant information is provided on our site for a given title as follows:
- the title is DVD-quality with a menu OR
- the title has been transferred in its entirety from VHS, but does not have a menu OR
- the title runs longer than 2 hours, but the quality is less than that of VHS
- All VCDs purchased from AsianScreens are PC-compatible. To view a VCD on a PC, you may use one of the following software:
- Most titles purchased from AsianScreens can be played on CD-R-compliant DVD/VCD players. The reason our movies cannot be played on all DVD/VCD players is that they come on "unpressed" CD-Rs. "Pressed" movies can be read by any DVD/VCD player. Our "unpressed" movies, on the other hand, can be read by many, but not all DVD/VCD players. For a partial listing of DVD/VCD players that are CD-R-compliant, please click here.
- DVDs on 1 disc are $8.00 while those on 2 discs are $11.20.
- DVDs on 1 disc AND which are noted on our site as being of VHS quality are $5.60.
- Almost all of our JAV VCDs cost just $5.60. Some of our movie titles run longer than 1 hour and come on 2 CDs - these cost $9.60 instead of $5.60.
- HK-Cat III and Korean AV titles on 1 disc cost $4.80 while those on 2 discs cost $6.40.
- $6 for shipping/handling to any destination, whether you order 1 title or 20.
- Customers in the U.S.A. receive USPS Priority Mail shipping with additional services as follows:
Order Price Range
|USPS Tracking (formerly Delivery Confirmation)
||Up to $199.99
||$200.00 - $449.99
||$450.00 and above
- Customers in the U.S.A. who place an order for $30.00 or more will receive their order in an envelope with bubble-wrap padding inside.
- Customers in the U.S.A. who place an order for less than $30.00 will receive their order in a thin cardboard envelope.
- Customers outside the U.S.A. who make a purchase of approximately $200.00 or more will have their order shipped by USPS Priority Mail International. Delivery time varies according to individual countries' procedures for handling foreign mail.
- Customers outside the U.S.A. who make a purchase of approximately less than $200.00 will have their order shipped by USPS First-Class Mail International. Delivery time varies according to individual countries' procedures for handling foreign mail.
- Customers outside the U.S.A. who place an order for $30.00 or more will receive their order in an envelope with bubble-wrap padding inside.
- Customers outside the U.S.A. who place an order for less than $30.00 will receive their order in a thin envelope.
- All titles are placed in protective sleeves with nylon mesh.
IF YOU ORDER USING A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD...
- Packages shipped will NOT display "AsianScreens" (only our street address) out of respect for the privacy of customers.
- Titles shipped will not come with inserts, cases or covers, thus reducing the weight of packaging and the risk of embarassment in case the wrong person opens your package ;-)
- For increased privacy, each title shipped to you will only have a small sticker with a number on it. You will receive an email notification from AsianScreens upon shipment of your order containing a list that matches the number on each sticker to a movie title. Please note that each number also corresponds to an "Item #" indicated on our site for a particular movie.
IF YOU WISH TO SEND US A MONEY ORDER...
- We accept only Visa and MasterCard.
- The billing address and shipping address you provide us must be the same! This policy really cuts down on fraudulent orders.
- AsianScreens will notify you via email if your order is fully approved or declined.
- Once your order is fully approved, we will ship it out and email you upon doing so. If your order is not fully approved, we will email you as to why it was not accepted. In either case, providing a valid email address at the time of purchase will be very important to both AsianScreens and you!
- Credit/debit card orders fully approved for payment between Friday 3 p.m. EST and Sunday will be shipped no earlier than the following Tuesday.
- All credit/debit card transactions are securely processed using 128-bit SSL encryption technology.
- Please note a purchase made from AsianScreens.com will be reflected on your statement as a transaction with UpNext.
- Submit your order via the shopping cart and then AsianScreens will email you within 24-72 hours with payment instructions.
- AsianScreens will ship out your order upon receiving and processing your money order.